Happy New Year! Thank you so much for being part of our studio in 2018. I am looking forward to 2019 and working with the personal theme of “Growing with Intention” Part of that intention includes a few changes at the studio (don’t worry, this isn’t a huge announcement, just a few small things) that I want to share with you personally.
Starting January 1 you will be able to register online for all classes, even those that were previously “drop in”, just as we have done for special events the past few years. This allows you to set your intention and register for the classes you plan to attend in advance. Working with intention allow you to keep your personal commitment to practice. This extra step also allows new students to easily understand that they can attend any class and helps teachers to know who is planning to attend their classes as they prepare.
Here is what you need to know about the Registration process
- You can register for class easily right up until the time class begins until the class is full (weekday classes are rarely full, but special events do fill up early)
- Sign in is encouraged for weekday yoga classes and required for special events
- You can register for class even if you do not have a yoga pass. You can still pay at the studio at class time.
- You can also easily deregister for a class up until 15 minutes prior to the class time through your student account
- If something happens and you can’t register, you can still attend the class (we will adjust to this gradually, don’t worry!)
Register easily through your alleyCat Student Account
- Go to https://alleycatyoga.com/student-access/ and log into your account
- When logged into your student account you can register and deregister for classes with the click of a button
- Your student account allows you to view your yoga pass credits, class attendances and class registrations
>If you have never accessed your student account use the email address where you received this communication and go to Student Access
. Enter your email address and claim your account.
If you have any questions call or text the studio or send an email through the Contact