Thursdays, September 5-26
4 Week Series
Build confidence, understanding and experience in the practice of yoga in this class series. Yoga 103 builds on the momentum of Yoga 101 & 102 and is appropriate for any student seeking to build confidence and bring growth to their practice of yoga. Bring a sense of curiosity, ready to explore deeper avenues of awareness as Luna guides you toward building your understanding, confidence and experience.
Learn how to:
• Make adjustments of postures for your body, supporting deeper opening
• Integrate breath into asana (yoga poses) to create more ease and expansion within each asana
• Explore the Eight Limbs of Yoga and bring deeper meaning into the overall practice of yoga
• Explore and feel the subtleties of the energy flow within each asana and use this sense to find better alignment
• Expand your pranayama and meditation practice
• Learn Sun Salutation variations that make this practice accessible to your body
$60 or 16 Credits
Led by Luna Langer, DYT 200
Luna discovered yoga over 15 years ago. Having always enjoyed athletics she was impressed with the strength, flexibility and stamina that yoga develops, however, she was most delighted by the serenity she felt after practicing. In order to better understand how to intentionally cultivate this inner peace, Luna entered the Life of a Yogi Teacher Training with Sri Dharma Mittra. Luna teaches Dharma yoga which blends a strong physical practice with pranayama, relaxation and meditation to bring about self-transformation. Her classes emphasize healthy form, improved focus and a joy of movement.
Register Here. Click on the Sign Up Button On September 5